Can you recognize these famous alumni from when they were students at UNT? Here are a few clues to their identities. (You can find old yearbooks -- the source for most of these photos -- at digital.library.unt.edu/explore/collections/UNTY.)
1. In the early 1950s, this student sang in 'Fessor Floyd Graham's Saturday Night Stage Shows. A few years later, he embarked on a career that includes selling more than 45 million records.
2. The young man was sophomore class president in 1953-54, a Campus Chat staffer and president of the Press Club. He later worked for U.S. President Lyndon Baines Johnson before becoming a journalist for CBS and PBS.
3. This actor was performing on stage in the original production of The Guest in 1969. He later acted in RoboCop and Buckaroo Banzai.
4. In 1970, this woman was featured in the yearbook as a "Yucca Beauty." A few years later, she was crowned Miss America and became a sports broadcaster.
5. While playing for the Mean Green football team, this linebacker intercepted a pass and ran 97 yards for a touchdown in 2008. Today, he's a musician, artist and actor who has been nominated for a Grammy Award.
Answers: 1. Pat Boone; 2. Bill Moyers; 3.Peter Weller ('70); 4. Phyllis George; 5. Tobe Nwigwe