Filled with excitement, friends and fun, October's Homecoming week kicked off with a campus pep rally and included the Golden Eagles reminiscing about 1961 and Willis Library celebrating its 40th birthday. After dancing to the Aces of Collegeland and gathering for the Spirit March and parade, alumni tailgated, reunited and celebrated at UNT’s Apogee Stadium in thrilling Mean Green style. This year’s theme — "The Incredible Scrappy" — brought tradition and spirit to new superhero heights as the Mean Green prevailed against the University of Louisiana-Monroe, 38-21.
Share your 2011 Homecoming memories
Share your photos from Homecoming events:
- Email your photo to our Flickr account – email@example.com.
- In the subject line of the email, put a descriptive title of your photo.
- In the body of the email, add your email address.
Share your stories and videos from Homecoming:
- Tell us about your most memorable 2011 UNT Homecoming adventures by commenting below.
- Share your videos by commenting below with the link to your video.