Edward R. Parish (’49, ’51 M.A.), Dallas :: He was a petro physicist at Mobil Oil Company for 33 years. In 1953, he joined the Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barbershop Quartet Singing in America (SPEBSQSA), later called the Barbershop Harmony Society. In the late 50's and 60's, he was very active as the bass singer in the Knights of Harmony, a show and contest barbershop quartet. He was also very active in the Aldersgate Sunday School Class at the First United Methodist Church in Dallas. He enjoyed golfing and fishing and was a volunteer driver for the Red Cross, the Grand Prairie Community Service, and the Community Crossroads Center in Dallas. He is survived by his wife, Mary Parish (’63).